Job Roles at Penelope Hope
We are currently looking to fill several part-time positions at Penelope Hope, could you be the perfect fit for our team?
Penelope Hope is a small but growing Guernsey based textile studio, designing and manufacturing a colourful product range of homewares and gift accessories. We sell our products from our Trinity Square Studio (in Guernsey), in local boutiques & shops, on our own website and we are a partner on Notonthehighstreet.com.
(from 5-10 hours per week)
We are looking for several machinists that can either work in our town based Studio, paid on an hourly rate or work from home on a piece work basis. (smoke & pet free homes only)
Items to be produced will range from cushions to tote bags, wash bags, pouches and purses. Training will be given to successful candidates on exactly how we like things done.
For machinists working in the Studio, all equipment will be provided. For machinists doing piece work at home, you would need to use your own sewing machine but all fabrics, threads and zips will be provided.
The right candidate would need to be able to demonstrate their skills/ quality level with a run-through of a few products in the Penelope Hope studio at a suitable time.
This role is fairly flexible in terms of days and times.
If you would like to apply for the above position or to find out more please email Nadia at email@example.com
Include in your email the following information:
- · Your name & contact details
- · Let us know where you currently work and whether you have a notice period or whether you will be continuing to work more than one job.
- · Your previous experience with this type of work, if any.
- · Your skill level (for the machinist role)
- · A short paragraph explaining why you think you would be the ideal candidate for the job.
- · Ability to provide contact details for a reference. (can be a character reference or a previous employer)
Applications reviewed on an on going basis